Position: Marketing Account Strategist
Location: Beachwood, OH
Job Type: Full-time
Cultivate strategies and client relationships through digital and traditional marketing services. World Synergy is looking for a talented individual to join our integrated services company and grow our marketing team. This candidate will work closely with our development, creative, and IT teams along with other resources as needed. Your responsibilities will include reaching your client goals along with growing and adding value to the entire team in a thoughtful manner, so all can thrive.
- Proactively manage and develop strategies to fit unique client needs
- Develop content strategies, calendar tactics, and communication
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Google Adwords and PPC plus
- Email permission marketing execution and management
- Familiar with marketing automation applications and CRM processes
- Social media management
- Content Creation / copywriting
- Content Distribution through various digital and social channels
- Ability to edit basic html code and work within various CMS platforms
- Present monthly, quarterly and annual client review meetings
- Prepare analytics reports and provide strategic insight based on data and trends
- Effective communications skills through digital and in person meetings
- Ability to deliver an opinion based on results and knowledge in a proper manner
- 3+ years agency experience or in-house
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related communications field
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Empathetic and emotional intelligence to work with diverse personalities and skill sets
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Passionate about working hard to reach goals
World Synergy is a leading strategic integrated services firm in Cleveland, Ohio. For over 20 years, we have shaped integrated online marketing, application, and technology strategies to increase our clients’ sales and improve their ROI.
Our Technology group provides total network managed services, application development, SharePoint development, Security Audits and computing infrastructure architecture expertise. From secure, reliable networks to setting a technology strategy for our clients. We were recently named to one of the top 500 Managed Service Providers in the World.
Our Marketing group provides a full suite of traditional and digital marketing & advertising services including web development, SEO, SEM, design, analytics, email marketing and social media management to boost our clients’ online visibility and revenue.
Our Application group develops custom platforms that seamlessly integrate with our clients’ processes to fit all their business needs and strategic goals. We understand the value in personalizing website platforms and mobile applications, which is why we use cutting-edge technology to shape these applications to the needs of our customers – and make them a work of art for their customers to use.