Position: Help Desk Professional (Tier 3)
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Technology: 5 years
- Helpdesk Technician: 2 years
We are adding a key member of the team to our Technology division. The right candidate:
- Enjoys working with all levels of customers and team members;
- Has an appetite for learning independently and a love of business technologies;
- Proactively looks for ways to improve processes and save money for customers;
- Has a passion for solving problems.
We are looking for a professional who is looking to grow and learn more about our business and our customer’s needs. If you are someone who is excited about the fast pace and frequent changes that take place across the landscape of Technology and want to be a part of growth we should talk.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Offer Tier 3 support to end users for daily, reactive support requests
- Provide end users a with a reliable and caring point of contact when they call, email, or request chat support
- Understand, qualify and document incoming support requests, and the know when appropriate to escalate to next Tier support
- Manage expectations of end users by clearly communicating “next steps” throughout troubleshooting process
- Troubleshoot server issues including but not limited to Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Active Directory and IIS
- Troubleshoot basic networking issues including but not limited to firewalls, switches and printers
Required Technology Experience:
Windows Operating Systems (mobile & PC), Troubleshooting Malware Removal, understand how to qualify a problem, Basic Business Application installs, PC speed improvements, Server applications, Networking equipment.
World Synergy is an award winning integrated business services firm in Cleveland, Ohio. Since 1998, we have shaped integrated online marketing and technology strategies to increase our clients’ sales and improve their ROI.
World Synergy offers integrated Marketing, Applications, and Technology solutions with our unique C-suite Service model. We focus on providing a blueprint for implementing strategies that can integrate your digital sales presence, critical business applications and computing infrastructure. Because we understand the critical questions to ask and the key areas to focus on, you can make informed decisions to help your business not just grow, but thrive.
Find a position that interests you? Apply today: