Position: Project Manager
Location: Beachwood, OH
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Marketing & Applications
We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience delegating to multiple levels within an organization. This position is a leadership role. The Project Manager will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. The person who fills this position will interface with clients while communicating with team members/vendors and coordinate all resources for the flawless execution of projects. This position requires a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions, we encourage you to apply.
• Manage and direct Marketing, Application, and Technology projects
• Coordinate internal resources and possible third-party vendors
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
• Develop a project plan to monitor and track progress
• Maintain and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and project cost
• Report project performance both verbal and visual
• Act as liaison between multiple departments where projects overlap
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• IT background is helpful but not required
• Proven working experience in project management
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
World Synergy is a leading strategic integrated services firm in Cleveland, Ohio. For over 20 years, we have shaped integrated online marketing, application, and technology strategies to increase our clients’ sales and improve their ROI.
Our Technology group provides a total network managed services, application development, SharePoint development, Security Audits and computing infrastructure architecture expertise. From ensuring secure, reliable networks to setting a technology strategy, we support our clients and help their business grow. We were recently named one of the top 500 Managed Service Providers in the World.
Our Marketing group provides a full suite of traditional and digital marketing & advertising services including web development, SEO, SEM, design, analytics, email marketing and social media management to boost our clients’ online visibility and revenue.
Our Applications group develops custom platforms that seamlessly integrate with our clients’ processes to fit all their business needs and strategic goals. We understand the value in personalizing website platforms and mobile applications, which is why we use cutting-edge technology to shape these applications to the needs of our customers – and make them a work of art for their customers to use.
Find a position that interests you? Apply today: