Company News and Recent Headlines
Stay Up-To-Date and In-The-Know of All Things World Synergy
As we’re busy growing, we like to share all of the exciting things we’re doing throughout the year. From winning industry awards staying involved with our local and global community, we’re proud to share the successes of our team.
What’s New in 2017
August 10th, 2017
Along with 49 other organizations, World Synergy has been selected across the state of Ohio as top 50 winner if the Best Workplaces in Ohio Award by Ohio Business Magazine. Qualifications for this award included company culture, employee benefits structure, company employee-relations and community involvement, and supported memberships, achievements, and awards… Read More.
July 28th, 2017
In what has become a World Synergy tradition in recent years, members of our Applications team joined the more than 200 volunteers that come together the weekend of July 21-23, 2017 to build and develop applications and websites at Cleveland GiveCamp. Cleveland GiveCamp is a weekend-long event where software developers, designers, database administrators, project managers… Read More.
July 21st, 2017
World Synergy has won the GDUSA 2017 American Web Design Award for the website and corporate responsive website design of client Fastener Tool & Supply of Solon, Ohio. GDUSA’s 54 year old flagship graphic design awards competition is open everyone in the community: graphic designers of all kinds… Read More.
July 7th, 2017
For the fifth year in a row, World Synergy® has ranked among the world’s most progressive 501 Managed Service Providers (MSPs). According to Penton Technology’s 10th-annual MSP 501 list and study, the top MSP 501 companies ranked this year include organizations from around the world and from diverse technology and business backgrounds… Read More.
June 14th, 2017
World Synergy today announced that is has joined the NetSuite Solution Provider Program. Becoming an Oracle NetSuite Partner allows World Synergy to launch a cloud ERP practice to meet the growing demand for cloud ERP among clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, managed services, and financial services… Read More.
April 6th, 2017
World Synergy has been selected as an Award Honoree for the 2017 Cleveland Tech Awards in the Established Developers/Tech Firms category for demonstrating leadership and successes in technology services. Smart Business’s Cleveland Tech Awards recognize Northeast Ohio organizations that develop and/or implement impactful technology… Read More.
What Was New In 2016
- World Synergy Employees Donate Bonus to Toys for Tots
- World Synergy Wins 2016 Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) Award
- World Synergy Recognized as a Case Western Reserve Weatherhead 100 Winner for 3rd Consecutive Year
- World Synergy Discusses Niche in Healthcare with MSP Mentor – The Doyle Report
- Glenn Smith Discusses Essence Marketing – The Value Proposition at IT Nation
- World Synergy Wins the 53rd Annual GDUSA American Graphic Design Award
- World Synergy Announces Move To Beachwood: Crain’s Cleveland Interview
- World Synergy Participates in Cleveland GiveCamp 2016
- World Synergy Discusses Technology and Cloud in Cleveland
- World Synergy Reviews RMM Software, Integration
- World Synergy Ranked Among Top 501 Managed Service Providers by Penton Technology’s MSPmentor for 4th Consecutive Year
News From The Past
- For the Third Consecutive Year, World Synergy is Recognized as One of the Top Managed Service Providers in the World
- World Synergy selected as a Weatherhead 100 winner for 2014
- World Synergy Makes the Top 501 Managed Service Providers List for the Second Time
- Likes4Tikes Supports the Toys for Tots Organization
- Cause Marketing: “Likes for Tikes” Campaign Generates a 39% Increase in Facebook Likes