looking for Go-getters!
Grow With Us
Join Our Team
We’re Growing — and Looking for the Brightest to Grow With Us.
We’ve come a long way since our inception. And we have to give credit to our people for getting us here.
In an industry that is always evolving, we rely on our experts to constantly push the needle forward and challenge the status quo. We live and breathe innovation, and together, are redefining what it means to work as a team.
Current Positions Available
Location: Cleveland OH | Job Type: Full-time | Department: Technology | APPLY
Are you excited by the thought of working smarter not harder? Do you believe the right technologies really can make life easier? Do you find great personal satisfaction by investing yourself in the success of others? IT Help Desk associates should enjoy working with all levels of customers and team members, and seek giving customer’s peace of mind when they are in need. You should have an appetite for learning independently and a love of business technologies. You will always look for ways to improve processes and save money for customers. If you are someone who is excited about the changes that take place across the landscape of Technology and want to be a part of growth in a technology-driven organization, this is the position for you.
- Provide end users a predictable, caring connection point for support requests
- Responsible to understand, qualify and document incoming support requests
- Manage expectations of end users by clearly communicating “next steps” throughout troubleshooting
- Provide Tier 2-3 support to end users for daily, reactive support requests
- Troubleshoot server issues including but not limited to Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Active Directory and IIS
- Troubleshoot basic networking issues including but not limited to firewalls, switches and printers
- Clearly document support activity and escalate as needed to next Tier support
- Responsible to clearly communicate status of escalated requests to next Tier support
- Responsible to maintain internal Knowledge Bases to efficiently resolve recurring requests
- Continually seek ways to improve processes in order to give users world-class support
Required Technology Experience
- Information Technology: 5 years
- Windows Business Operating Systems (mobile & PC)
- Troubleshooting Malware Removal
- Understand how to qualify a problem with Basic Business Application installs, PC speed improvements, Server applications, and Networking equipment
Location: Beachwood, OH | Job Type: Full-time | Department: Applications | APPLY
Cultivate strategies and client relationships through digital and traditional marketing services. World Synergy is looking for a talented Web Developer to join our integrated services company and grow our marketing team. This candidate will work closely with Account Strategists, Developers, Creative and IT Teams along with other resources as needed.
- Assist Junior and Mid-Level Developers with issues
- Manage a suite of projects and the team members working on them
- Work with Junior and Mid-level Developers to develop and increase their skill levels
- Responsible for the development lifecycle of assigned eCommerce and Marketing websites using relevant CMS’ including
- Magento and WordPress
- Quote project hours for potential and assigned projects
- Maintain legacy sites and systems
- Troubleshoot form submission issues on client sites
- Write small pseudo-applications and improvements for client sites (ie: forms, jQuery brochure displays)
- Schedule and perform basic security updates for current web & eCommerce sites
- Debug customer applications, act as a liaison between product-specific support teams, and our clients
- Discuss general disposition of graphics on a website and technology needs
- Respond to Errors and issues on Hosted sites
- Maintain World Class customer service, perception, and satisfaction for customers
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Enter all work and time in service management system
- Effectively plan and prioritize work schedule
- Experience with Angular/React and the MEAN/MERN stack
- Experience using C#.Net, SQL Server, SharePoint
- Experience developing with WordPress, Magento
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- General Understanding of SSL implementation
- Understanding of eCommerce principals as related to developing an eCommerce site
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- 2-5 yrs industry experience
- Basic experience with AJAX, JSON, REST design.
- Basic experience with Model View Controller (MVC) programming
The Platinum Rule: Treat Others the Way They Want to be Treated.
As a business built on lasting relationships, we’ve fabricated our culture to naturally instill this rule. We pride ourselves on always being people-first, and see people as they are: individuals.
Named one of Northeast Ohio’s top places to work, our upbeat and eclectic team cultivates an atmosphere that values collaboration, growth, and encouragement from day one. If you are dedicated to bringing these values to the table every day, we’ll gladly pull out a chair for you.
Work Smart. Work Creatively. Work with Us.
Together, we work hard, work smart, and have fun. After all – it isn’t just “work” if you love what you do. Step inside and see for yourself.
Awesome Work Space. We moved in 2017 to an office that has an abundance of windows, meeting space, and upgraded appliances! We have plenty of room to grow in our new and updated space.
401(k) Savings Plan. Because we all dream of that moment we can finally sit back and put our feet up.
Healthcare & Benefits. If you have your health, you have everything. And we want you to always be on your A-game.
Short-Term Disability. We understand that sometimes, life gets in the way and things beyond work take priority. Short-term disability allows you to focus on you, so you can be your best self inside and outside of the office.
Competitive PTO. Find a work-life balance that allows you to make time for yourself and the things that excite you in your free time. We also have 8 national holidays off per year.
Opportunities to Attend Industry Events. Ongoing education is important to keep our team ahead of the curve, so we take advantage of industry events, seminars, and conferences when they present themselves.
Team Activities & Outings. Work hard, play hard is an attitude that can be expected. We would argue laughter is a great exercise… and mental health is important. So is team bonding.