February 27, 2020, 11 A.M.
World Synergy is proud to announce our partnership with the cyber security experts at Binary Defense, to help shield your businesses from cyberattacks.
Join us for an educational webinar on Thursday, Feb. 27, when you will meet our team at Binary Defense — and learn about we can help you reduce the risk and expenses associated with data breaches and ransomware.
- We’ll share an overview of industry problems when it comes to security and cyber defense.
- Learn why antivirus and firewalls are no longer enough to protect businesses today.
- You’ll find out how advanced technology and human intervention are deployed in Managed Detection and Response (MDR) to defeat hackers.
- Get an overview of how the expert analysts in the Binary Defense Security Operations Center (SOC) keep you safe 24/7.
- We’ll share a client case study and take your questions about your business security issues.
- Register for a free cyber security assessment to help you identify gaps in your defenses!
About the Speakers
Security Solutions Officer,
World Synergy’s Security Solutions Officer, Brian DeyErmand helps keep our IT solutions proactive and moving forward. His passion and years of experience in the security field shine as he leads the technology team in assisting our clients with their everyday needs.
Channel Account Manager,
Binary Defense is a managed security services provider and software developer with proprietary cybersecurity solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, Managed Detection & Response, Security Information & Event Management and Counterintelligence.
Lead Security Solutions Engineer,
With their human-driven, technology-assisted approach, Binary Defense is able to provide their clients with immediate protection and visibility, combating and stopping the next generation of attacks that their business faces. The company is headquartered in Stow, Ohio at 600 Alpha Parkway.